From "World" to "CLINIC"!!!



I’m bored using my old slogan "DUNIA JIWA ANDA "….(Your Soul World).... so I decided to switch to .... hehehhe .... funny la pulak ... "KLINIK JIWA ANDA "..(Your Soul Clinic)........
I love to wear as Drjiwa nickname ...... and in the arts/music field, I’m also using Drjiwa as my nickname.... and I love to read and appreciate the very pace and rhythm of the world of human being ..... I try to be independent counselor in cyber world ..... huhuu .... have not tried yet…. nobody knows kan ??!!.....

I really have extensive experience ..... period from school again .... I had become one of Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya (PRS) in school ...... it’s was a government program to become a “small”counselors to represent counseling teacher in schools ..... really fun and challenging “free” work ..... but it is a knowledge which is difficult to relate to the verse that exist in the human mind now .... it will know through the grace of the "researchers soul" experience is .....

So ... people .... if anybody wanna ask anything problem related to human soul ...... “kecik tapak tangan .... satu Malaysia aku tadahkan” ..... your question will be published on my blog and all my link.... but all details is secret lah .... that’s must be .... Dignity is a prize of humanity value!

If the head is clogged .... THROW IT OUT TO ME!

Post a Comment

0 Comments